1. Android Gingerbread 2.3.6
2. Over Clock Kernel
3. Deodexed All Apk
4. ICS style Settings
5. Themed Framework-res.apk
6. Mms skin active
7. 5 Dock on TouchwichLauncher
8. 14 Toggle bar thank's to Lidroid
9. Transparant Statusbar
10. Increase Phone Memory up to 1giga byte make sure you have ext2,ext3 and ext4 paritition on sdcard
11. Added 9 Lockscreen set from settings-->Display-->Lock Screen Settings thank's to Fariz Rahman
1. Download file form Here or Here 2. Then follow the steps below
Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 flashing procedure using ODIN.
1) Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Fit
2) Remove your SIM Card and SD Card, just to avoid any issues
3) Extract the previously downloaded S5670DXKPB firmware packaged.
4) Run ODIN 4.38.exe on your PC
5) Click the OPS button then select BENI_v1.0.ops from extracted archive and load it.
6) Tick on the One Packaged checkbox, Auto Reboot and Protect OPS were also remain checked.
7) Click on the One Packaged button then load S5670DXKPB_Shuviter.tar.md5 file.
8.Turn Off your Samsung Galaxy Fit, then reboot it into download mode by pressing POWER+VOLUME DOWN+OK Button
simultaneously. Then Connect the device via USB into PC. On ODIN's COM Port Mapping will highlight into yellow color when the device is already detected. 9) If all is set and ready: Press "Start" button and wait until the process completes.
10) Once all completed, disconnect the phone. Change the default language into your own locale or region. Then confirm the new downloaded firmware version by typing **#1234#